The Steps to the animal whisperer Communication!
Are you currently wondering what Animal Communication is about? Perhaps you have wanted to learn how but did not know where to start the animal whisperer? Or do you already know how to talk with your animal and would really like some extra tips? Great!… you have come to the best place to learn the solutions to your questions and begin to understand more about what your animal says!
Yet, before we begin using the Step process there are some things to consider.
What the animal whisperer Communication?
1. Animal Communication is about connecting with the pure energy of the beloved companion whether it’s a dog, horse, cat, bird, fish, etc.
2. It is considered by professional Animal Communicators as the Universal language of species of animals.
3. When contacting your pet it ought to be on an energetic level not on the level of your intellect or ego.
4. Animal Communication is about respecting the animal that you are speaking with and aligning your time with the energy of that animal… not the other way round.
5. It is all about believing within the power, intelligence and higher reason for all animals and nature.
6. It is important to setup the area where you would like to talk with the animal whisperer. This will be significant to complete on a physical level as well as energetic level. Be sure you are free from any distractions so that you are fully able to make an in-depth energetic connection.
7. In the beginning its good practice to help keep notes of the information that you are receiving. Notes allow you to refer to the information should you set up multiple appointments.
8. Ready your energetic self by meditating, chanting, etc
9. Be aware of the way your physical body feels. Would you hurt anywhere? Are you tired?
10. Make a connection to Spirit.
11 Greet the power of the animal and introduce you.
12. Once the animal greets you back you might then ask questions and get the answers.
13. Once the animal is completed providing you with information give appropriate thanks and then disconnect.